Welcome to the Internet website for Packaging Corporation of America and its affiliates, including Boise Paper Holdings, L.L.C., Boise White Paper, L.L.C., Boise Packaging & Newsprint, L.L.C., and Hexacomb Corporation (“PCA”). Our website offers general information about our company, its products, and other information and listings of general interest. It is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
PCA believes the information contained in our website is reliable. We do not, however, guarantee its accuracy or completeness, and PCA is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the materials, information, or hyperlinks provided on this site. PCA does not warrant that this site and the server connected to it are free of computer viruses or other harmful components.
In no event, however, will the information you provide us be deemed to be confidential, create any fiduciary obligations to you on our part, or result in any liability to you on our part in the event that the information is inadvertently released by us or accessed by third parties without our consent. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in no event will PCA be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory, including, without limitation, loss of data or its use, loss of profits, loss of business, or other economic damages, even if advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Copyright Notice — Use of Material From This Site
The materials displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, all written material, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic material, and names, logos, trademarks, and service marks, are the property of PCA or its licensors. These materials are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws and treaties. You are authorized to view, copy, and print the documents, related graphics, and materials published by PCA on this website subject to the following conditions:
- use is for noncommercial, personal, or informational purposes only;
- no documents or related graphics available from this website are modified in any way; and
- no graphics available from this website are used separately from accompanying text.
Modification or use of our documents, related graphics, and materials for any other purpose is a violation of PCA’s copyright and other proprietary rights. As a website user, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use any material from this website without the express prior written consent of PCA.
By downloading, printing, or linking to any materials from our website, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use our website or download or print any materials from it.
Trademarks and Their Usage
This website contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights, and other proprietary materials (“Trademarks”) owned and registered by PCA and its subsidiaries. The Trademarks are used by PCA and its subsidiaries and licensees throughout the world.
Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website. PCA will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, should any misuse occur of our Trademark in violation of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
Only PCA and its licensees may use the Trademarks in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. You may not use PCA’s Trademarks on or in connection with websites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from PCA. You may not use a PCA Trademark in a disparaging manner. You may not use any PCA Trademark in a manner that would imply PCA’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service without written permission. You may not manufacture, sell, or give away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any PCA Trademark, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from PCA. You may not imitate the distinctive PCA packaging, website design, logos, or typefaces. You may not use or imitate any PCA slogans or taglines.
The Trademarks may be used in news reports, features, and other such informational (noncommercial) materials when used as set forth below.
- The Trademark must be used as an adjective modifying a noun; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
Examples: ASPEN® paper; HEXACOMB® honeycomb products; or THARCO® corrugated containers
- Always spell and capitalize PCA Trademarks exactly as the marks are used by PCA.
Examples: Beyond What’s Expected.®; FIREWORX®; Golden Glimmer™; or FALCONBOARD®; THARCO®
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol (™, SM, ®) when the PCA Trademark appears in the text of the article.
Examples: BOISE POLARIS®; HEXAIR®; or ; or Unlock Your Potential™
- Include an attribution of PCA’s ownership of its Trademarks within the news report, feature, article, etc., whenever feasible.
Example: ASPEN, FIREWORX, THARCO, and HEXACOMB are trademarks of Packaging Corporation of America, or its affiliates.
Ownership of Materials
Any product, process, or technology described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by PCA. Nothing contained in our website shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any PCA or third party copyright. Any rights not expressly granted in our website are reserved.
Any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post to our website will be considered non-confidential and nonproprietary. We retain the right to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, and otherwise use that material, information, or other communication for any and all commercial or noncommercial purposes.
In addition, you agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that would violate any law or that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe on the intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, privacy rights, or other propriety rights of others; or
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements.
As a user, you further agree not to:
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers, or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message, or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including, without limitation, any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or for the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded from, or accessed from this website; or
- re-distribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever, including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method.
Please do not send us any unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, promotions, products or technologies, product names, creative artwork, and samples. We will neither accept nor consider anything of this nature. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when our products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to us. If, despite our request, you still send us your materials and/or ideas, you are advised that PCA considers all unsolicited ideas and materials to be non-confidential and nonproprietary.
Some of the pages on our website may contain links to other resources on the Internet. We provide those links for your convenience. PCA does not maintain or control the websites or materials accessed in this manner, and the links do not imply that PCA sponsors or is affiliated or associated with the owners or publishers of those resources. Your use of these links is at your own risk. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the policies of the new website.
If you choose to link to our website, you accept and acknowledge the following terms of linking:
- Nothing will be done, or caused to be done, that will in any way impair PCA’s image or reputation.
- In connection with the use of our trade name or reference, the linker will not, in any manner, represent that it is endorsed by us or that the linker is acting in a representative capacity of PCA.
- Linker will not utilize PCA’s name nor its relationship with PCA in any manner which intentionally gives rise to advertising or publicity without the express prior written consent of PCA. We reserve the right to rescind this consent, with or without cause, at any time. In such event, Linker agrees to remove its link to our website within 24 hours of receipt of notice from us.
This site is managed by Packaging Corporation of America from its corporate office within the State of Illinois, United States of America. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Your use of this site represents your irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Illinois.
Questions or Comments
Questions or comments regarding our website or any information contained in our website should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revised December 2014
To download a PDF of this document, please click here.