Skip to Main Content

Employee Information

Ver esta página en español

Payroll and Income Verification



Log in to PCA’s online payroll management tool at to:

  • Review and print earnings statements
  • Make federal and state tax elections
  • Add or update direct deposit accounts
  • Update personal information
  • View job and salary information
  • Review and print W-2 forms

Income Verification

Doctor and Patient

Health Benefits

Contact the PCA Benefits Center website at or call 877-453-0945 for any of the following:

  • Questions about health and welfare benefits offered
  • New hire hasn’t received benefits packet
  • Life event change — marriage, birth, etc. that requires benefit coverage update
  • Health Savings Account election change
  • Provider is stating that benefits coverage is inactive
  • Timing for benefit coverage changes when employee is newly hired, terminated or goes on a leave or LTD
  • Questions about COBRA
  • Direct bill questions while on leave of absence

Health Benefits — Provider Contacts

Find providers, manage claims, get help with questions.

Vision Service Plan VSP or call 1-800-877-7195

Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts or call 877-924-3967

  • Questions about Flexible Spending Account, debit cards or reimbursement
  • Questions about Health Savings Account (only for those in Bronze PPO) balances, debit card or reimbursement

Consumer Medical
Contact at 888-361-3944 or (PCA for company code field) for the following reasons:

  • Assistance with healthcare and insurance-related billing
  • Get a second opinion from top specialists, either in person or virtually
  • Support to better understand medical conditions and treatment options

Hinge Health — (must be enrolled in BCBS of IL PPO) or call (855) 902-2777

  • Get a personal care team, including a physical therapist and health coach
  • Schedule personal physical therapy sessions as needed
  • Receive wearable sensors that give live feedback on your form in the app
  • Get a personalized exercise therapy plan

Health Support Notice

  • For National Health Support Notices, fax the notice to the PCA Benefits Center at 847-554-1965.
  • For questions, contact 877-453-0945 and select the “Health and Insurance” prompt. A representative will transfer you to the Qualified Order Unit.
Life Insurance

Life Insurance and AD&D

  • To initiate a life or AD&D claim and for questions about claims, contact New York Life at 888-842-4462.
  • For Evidence of Insurability forms or questions:
    • Get the form at, then click on “EOI Forms” in the “Quick Links” section of the home page.
    • Mail the completed form to NY Life, PO Box 20310, Lehigh, PA 18003-9924; fax to 800-440-0856; or e-mail it to
    • For questions about the form or process, call 866-607-2360.

Leave of Absence

Leave of Absence File Folder

Short-Term Disability

  • To begin a claim, contact Reed Group at 877-453-0945 (select “Leaves and Disability”), or go online at and click on “Leaves and Disability” in the “Quick Links” section of the home page.
  • If there is an active claim already open, you can e-mail your case manager at
    • Your e-mail must include your case number, employee name and employee ID number.
    • Please allow 24–48 hours for reply.

Long-Term Disability

  • To initiate a claim or ask questions about claims, contact New York Life at 888-842-4462.

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

Magellan Image
Contact Magellan at or call 800-288-2422 for:
  • Professional, confidential counseling to help with work/life issues, including marital and family problems
  • Expert consultation to help with your legal and financial needs and an online library with resources for identity theft, budgeting, debt management, family law, estate planning and other areas of concern


People Fishing
Contact the PCA Benefits Center website at or call 877-453-0945 for:
  • 401(k) general questions
  • Deferral changes and investment elections
  • Fund transfers
  • Questions with statements
  • Loan repayments, including delinquent loans
  • Financial education
  • PCA pension