Supplier Diversity Statement
Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) believes that providing an opportunity for diverse suppliers to be recognized, identified and considered for bidding on goods and services is good business.
- Allow qualified and competitive diverse suppliers to participate in our bidding process with other suppliers capable of providing the goods and services under bid,
- Assist communities we do business in by encouraging smaller local companies to participate in the bidding process, and
- Encourage our facilities to use more diverse suppliers by making the information collected available to all locations both in Corporate Purchasing and field purchasing thereby increasing all spend for diverse suppliers as bids allow.
The following groups are encouraged to respond to the questionnaire below:
- Minority-owned business
- Women-owned business
- Small business
- Small disadvantages business
- HUBZone small business
- Veteran-owned business
- Service-disabled veteran-owned business
- Disability-owned business
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender businesses
The following certification agencies will be considered acceptable under our program:
- Woman’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Minority Development Council (NMDC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Other third party certification agencies will generally be accepted once reviewed, so please apply if you have a third party certification.
Thank you for providing your information for consideration as a potential diverse supplier for PCA.
Complete our Questionnaire