PCA annually produces about 3.4 million tons of kraft linerboard (the outer layers of a corrugated container) and corrugating semi-chemical medium (the fluted center layer) for PCA’s own converting facilities as well as for numerous domestic and international customers.
- PCA operates six containerboard mills in the United States — Counce, Tennessee; DeRidder, Louisiana; Filer City, Michigan; Tomahawk, Wisconsin; Valdosta, Georgia; and Wallula, Washington.
- Kraft linerboard is produced in grades from 26# through 90# and designed for use in virtually any corrugated or non-corrugated application.
- Semi-chemical corrugating medium is available in 23# through 40# basis weight.
- Our containerboard is also available in a variety of specialized grades for demanding container applications where superior strength, tare weight or moisture resistance is needed.
- All mills are ISO 9001- and Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®)-certified.
The Environmentally Responsible Choice
Our products are made from renewable fiber and, with few exceptions, are completely recyclable. PCA is certified to Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) standards at our primary mills and our network of corrugated combining plants. As part of our commitment to SFI standards, PCA monitors the health and growth of forests and promotes sustainable forest management. We also promote regeneration after harvest, protection and maintenance of long-term forest and soil productivity and protection of water bodies and surrounding areas.
Track your orders, look up grade runs and trace railcars via our exclusive PROSIS system. Contact your customer service rep to sign up!
For more information on the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, please click here.